- Owned by Viscount and Viscountess Cowdray
- Set in 16,500 acres, it is a luxury event venue
- Cowdray Park is a country house
- Famous as the British centre for polo
- Championship 18 hole golf courseExtensive replanting after 1987 “great storm”
- Offers hotel and overnight accommodation in Cowdray Lodge
- Contains the ruins of a Tudor manor house
The Cowdray Estate is in Midhurst, on A272, about 10 miles west of Pulborough. Extensive grounds ideal for dog walking, strolling or picnics. Easy walk to the shops in Midhurst. Large car park, farm shop, café, gift shop and toilets.