- Managed by the Wildfowl and Wetland Trust
- Has permanent collection of wildfowl from across the world
- Good place to see native wetland birds such as the kingfisher
- Nature trail and hides in situ offering close views of birds
- Family events and disabled friendly
Situated on the edge of Arundel town centre, this reserve was opened in the 1990’s. It is a haven for wildlife all year round. Lots of wild flowers, butterflies and other insects. Large car park, Visitor Centre, toilets, café and gift shop. Open all year.