- Beautiful parkland setting.
- Features old, restored houses and other buildings set out as a small village
- Location of the filming of “The Repair Shop”
- Interesting static exhibitions
- Offers range of different countryside courses and outside events
- Wonderful venue for a day out
The Weald and Downland Museum is a living museum and is on the A286 at Singleton, about a 45 minute journey south west from Pulborough. It is delightful to wander around the many fully restored buildings and see their original features. Beautiful lake full of wildlife and the Old Smithy is the filming location of “The Repair Shop”. Large car park, café, gift shop and toilets available. Disabled friendly. Open all year.