- 240 acres of stunning lakes and gardens, planted by Edmund Loder a great Victorian plant hunter
- Features 7 lakes, parkland, lawns, rock gardens and forest areas
- Famous for its rhododendrons and bluebells in Spring and rare trees and other plant specimens
- Home to a collection of wallabies and other wild life
- Large Grade 11 listed mansion built in Victorian times contains its famous dolls house.
Leonardslee Lakes and Gardens is situated near Cowfold on the A272 about 5 miles north east of Pulborough. The mansion stands in beautiful grounds which are open to the public all year. Lots of different events are held during the year. Large car park, cash free café, gift shop and toilets available. Disabled friendly.