- One of England’s best kept country houses
- Magnificent restored Elizabethan Manor House
- Famous tapestry and embroidery collection
- Huge Long Gallery with many interesting artefacts
- Home to Lady Emma Barnard and family
- Beautiful gardens with many plants and butterflies
Parham House is situated 3 miles east of Pulborough on the A283 and is open from Easter to October to the public. The house stands in beautiful, ancient parkland that is home to lots of different wildlife. Large car park, café/restaurant, gift shop and toilets. House tours are available and there are knowledgeable guides in each room. Quaint church in grounds used for regular worship throughout the year.